Tuesday, June 15, 2010
June 15
We spent a nice relaxing day at the guest house. Had lots of good
intentional attachment time with Ezra tub.tummy
time.tickles.naps.meals.snuggles... In one of the pictures you'll see
he plays with his ears like Yellie he also moves around a ton like two
other little girls we know... ;). He hasn't been eating solids that
great since being with us. But he sure loves his bottle. One of Ezras
favorite things to do is watch world cup soccer matches with me. We
sit on the couch in our underwear and fart lots too. (ok I lied about
the underwear part b/c we are in a shared home and can't do that but
we will when we get home) Ezra and I had an afternoon nap cuz Chris
thought we were both cranky and needed it. She was right (don't tell
her I said that). I woke up an hour and a half later to a thunderstorm
like I have never heard before. At one point a lightning bolt must
have struck about a block from us it was soooooooo loud. And who slept
through the whole thing??? Ezra... I'm not sure how you ever get used
to that and this is the first rainy season he's ever experienced...
What a guy!!!
He's so awesome!!! He rolls back and forth
Back front - front back (if you see his midsection dimensions you can
see why this is so easy for him) he goes on his hands and knees and
rocks, he has good head control, with my help he can stand holding my
hands and can already count to 100 in English and Amharic... (not
really) but he's pretty incredible as you can tell. We are greatful
for little breaks like today to keep EZ our focus.
Tomorrow we head to Adama (Nazret) the town where EZ was born...
Enjoy the Ezra pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awesome pictures,Ezra is sooooooooooooo cute. Glad things are going well for you guys and that you are finding time to bond with Ezra before coming back to the chaos of a family of 6. Can't wait to see the little guy, have a safe trip back..
ReplyDelete