Well here we go. Its the night before we leave and we are so ready to get out of here. From making last minute childcare plans to getting our hep B shots it's been a rush of a day. I think the kids can sense something big is in the air. I hope to update the blog as much as we can while we are away but apparently there is a significant lack of power in Addis Ababa (Cap city of Ethiopia). We will see what happens and how often I get a chance to charge the phone. We are so ready to meet our son... Keep praying for a safe journey and healthy fun times in Ethiopia. We will be gone from June 8th to June 21st.
See ya soon!!!
And when we get back our clan will have grown by one :)
Koen and Chris
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment