Koen - thank you for posting this picture... this is the second time you made me cry today!! :) (First was this morning on Facebook)Thankyou for going to Korah and bringing these gifts to Belagnesh's family... Thank you for being a voice for Korah - I loved what you wrote... it brought me right back there - my heart hasn't left... and from what you wrote, I don't think yours will either! Greater things are yet to come!
Koen - thank you for posting this picture... this is the second time you made me cry today!! :) (First was this morning on Facebook)Thankyou for going to Korah and bringing these gifts to Belagnesh's family... Thank you for being a voice for Korah - I loved what you wrote... it brought me right back there - my heart hasn't left... and from what you wrote, I don't think yours will either! Greater things are yet to come!
ReplyDelete